2022 Strategic Data Management for Enrollment Leaders
A Two-Day, Faculty-Led Workshop from NACAC
Nov. 29, 11:30 am - 5:00 pm ET | Nov. 30 11:30 am - 4:15 pm ET
Enrollment is so central to colleges and universities that admission leaders are increasingly asked to provide data and insights that inform, or even determine, institutional strategy.
Are you ready to occupy a seat at your institution's strategy table?
This two-day, faculty-led workshop to leverage your skills and take them to the next level. Designed similarly to a graduate or executive level course, this workshop provides mid- to senior-level admission professionals with the information and background knowledge to develop your data analysis and strategic leadership skills. Each day you'll learn from experts in the field via live Zoom sessions.
The cost is $400 for members and $425 for non-members.
EARLY REGISTRATION (until Nov. 23): The cost is $350 for members and $375 for non-members.
Seats are limited and recordings will not be available.The registration deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 30 or when seats are filled.
What you'll learn:
- Explore and translate admission data into strategic insights that go beyond yield;
- Connect trends that have an impact on your institution's bottom line;
- Package insights into persuasive sound bites and presentations for senior leadership;
- Develop intentional data collection protocols, practices, and monitoring systems;
- Effectively leverage public datasets;
- Recognize ethical and data privacy red flags; and
- Ask the right questions so your network of data experts can provide you what you need.
Recordings from this workshop will not be available. Resources made available via the learning management system will be available to you through May 30. These are available only to paid registrants and will not be sold after the live event.
For purchasing and billing questions, please contact email@example.com.
Expand / Collapse All