Guiding the Way to Inclusion
July 25 – 28, 2021
All conference events will take place at the:
Sheraton Grand Hotel
301 E North Water St.
Chicago, IL 60611
NACAC has negotiated a rate with the Sheraton for GWI attendees. The link to the room block will be available for reservations starting in March 2021. You must reserve a room within the block to take advantage of the rates.
Taxes and Fees*: $32.89
Per night total: $221.89
*State and local taxes and fees are subject to change.
Call for Proposals
The 2021 Call for Proposals will open in late 2020/early 2021. If you are considering submitting a session for inclusion, consider the following:
- Sessions are 60 minutes long
- Three speakers maximum on all sessions
- Clear goals and objectives
- New, innovative and timely content
- Actionable takeaways and innovative ideas to help shape college admission
- Diversity of viewpoints to reach a variety of professional audiences
- Session speakers are responsible for their own registration, travel and accommodations.
With any additional questions, please reach out to Crystal E. Newby, Ed.D.
Expand / Collapse All