- Continue the board’s fiduciary responsibility and communicate and demonstrate outcomes regularly with NACAC members and stakeholders.
- Advance NACAC’s ongoing efforts to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion within the college admission counseling and financial aid professions.
- Improve NACAC’s and the Board of Directors’ connection to and communication with affiliate organizations, Special Interest Groups, and their leadership.
Goals for the Current Board Year
- Ensure NACAC’s new mission and vision statements inform and direct engagement, event, and program design and assessment.
- Encourage and advance NACAC CEO’s and leadership team’s change management efforts. Including, but not limited to technology, advocacy, and philanthropy.
- Monitor NACAC’s ongoing operationalization of strategic recommendations from the CEO listening tour recommendations, Ad Hoc Committee on Leadership in College Admission, and Roadmap for Change: Reimagining U.S. Higher Education as a Public Good.
- Formalize an annual plan to empower the new ad hoc and special committee structure to respond to the diverse needs of members in the college admission counseling profession.
Expand / Collapse All